Image Map

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

New Author;Chenny

Hi there! My name is Chenny, I am proud to announce that I will be stepping in as a new author! You probably don't know me that well, so I am going to tell you a bit about myself.  I am currently 16 years old. The names I go by are Chenny (my gaming name), Catherine (my real name), and Happy Beak74, (my Club Penguin username.)You can call me any of those names, I do not mind. I joined Club Penguin in around 2006-2007, so I am basically a Club Penguin veteran. You can always find me on the Blizzard or Ice Berg server at the town or plaza. Feel free to send me a friend request! My other gaming interests besides Club Penguin are CPPS's and virtual worlds. The CPPS's that I play, are LimitlessCP, Oldcp, Polar, etc. The virtual worlds that I work on, are currently in development so you may not know them as well. Now let's go more into my real life hobbies. My main hobbies are dancing, singing, writing, and soccer. Soccer is one of my main real life priorities, it fills my life with joy along with gaming. Three words to describe myself, would be quirky, humorous, and crazy (in a good way). If you were to ask my friends the same question I bet they would give the same attributes. Friends are really key in my life because they always give me those attributes and fill my life with color. I also have many good friends on Club Penguin and all the CPPS's. In game or real life friends, they are always there for me and I love them all the same.



-Your quirky new friend and author, Chenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map