Image Map

Sunday, July 5, 2015

What's Happening In July? Megg exclaims

Hello everypenguin! Megg recently posted a post on the Club Penguin blog speaking about new things coming to July! Before I say anything revealing, check it out!

"Hi Penguins!
Last month, I shared my June calendar with you. And lots of you liked it, so I'm going to do something like it for July!
This time, I'll give you a list of some of the things you can look forward to in July... but I'll keep the dates a surprise -- because surprises are the BEST.


WOW! We've got an exciting month ahead of us, I hope you're all ready :D
Is there anything else you'd like to see that isn't included? Leave a comment!
Waddle on,
-Club Penguin Team"

Wow! Who wouldn't be excited for what looks like a Medieval Party, and then we got an Inside Out Party! Rockhopper might be coming! Wait... Is this all part of one story? Maybe Rockhopper will be involved in the Inside Out Party? Maybe he'll be helping Joy and Sadness and the others. Also, what looks like a 'What's New' page with cool videos and other news is there too, followed by Gary.

I'm starting to think Herbert will be returning... We got Megg revealing something about Gary, Club Herbert is updated, The Club Penguin Code meant Free Day Club Penguin in Latin, and click here to read more about my theory on that for you to know what I mean. This can only mean one thing. Herbert will indeed return this month.

What do you think about all this? Tell me your theories and comments in the comments section below and you could have your comment featured on Legopuffle!
Have you seen Inside Out yet? Tell us in the comments section below!


Want to use any quotes from this post or any pictures? Please leave a comment down below, tweet us at either @Legopuffle or the post author, @Shodowc3 or just send me an email at contact.shodowc3@yopmail.com and we can sort out Copyright information so you can legally use our footage on your own blog.

Remember with Legopuffle, everything is awesome in Club Penguin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map