Image Map

Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Rocket Studios

Hey Everyone! First of all, I want to introduce myself! My name is Ago, I am the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) over at Mountain Studios Interactive (MSI)! As most of you know, MSI owns Legopuffle, however I don't like the term "own" I like to say that we run Legopuffle. MSI manages the former LPID, LPCoins, and LPStore system (Now known as MSID, MSCoins, and MSIStore). On June 30, Legopuffle became 3 years old and we updated our navabar to celebrate! All of this was made under MSI's managment. 

Recently, I've thought about MSI's name being too long, it's difficult to design a logo with such a long name! So, myself along with former CEO, Henry, decided we should change the name! However, we didn't know what name we would use. The same day, as I walked home, I saw a boy walking out of a toystore with a tiny red rocket... I had the name, Rocket Studios.... I ran home and sat on the computer, just thinking... I needed a logo...



When the logo was ready I added the "The" because, it seemed pretty awesome. Since now on, Mountain Studios Interactive is The Rocket Studios. We have some surprises ready for our website launch! Our projects continue! The only thing we changed is the name, nothing else! I swear! 

Get ready for the awesome "The Rocket Studios" website launching next week, if you have any question, feel free to contact the Legopuffle team at Legopuffle.support@icloud.com or at our "Contact Us" section!

Until then, 
Start the countdown!

-Ago
Chief Executive Officer
Mountain Studios Interactive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map