Image Map

Saturday, October 10, 2015

New EPF Message; October 8th 2015 & Operation in November?

Hi Penguins,
Before I start this post, I want to formally apologize for being inactive. I've been having some computer troubles! Without further ado: On October 8th, the Director sent as a message on all our spy phones stating the following: "Thank you Agents, for all the unnoticed work that you do. Stay vigilant!" This makes me think something is up on the island, furthermore Club Penguin hinted to a possible operation during November what they let on, the Newspaper never lies!

Take a look at the picture below, and you'll know what I mean! ;)


Now is that just me, or is that a spy pun?


Let me know what you think about this theory in the comments section below! And if you think the Directors message could mean something!

-Ninjaoninja2, LegoPuffle Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map