Image Map

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Introducing New Admin: Joncena111

Hello Penguins! 

I thought it would be a great idea to introduce myself to everyone in being the new admin for this blog. To start off, I am Joncena111- a well known blogger and penguin waddling around the CP community. You all might well know me from a range of different types of social media etc. As well as being your new blogger for this website, I am also the 'Editor' of clubpenguinreveals.com

If any of you would like to interact with me, here are my contact details!

Contacts:

CP Username: Joncena111
(commonly found on servers: Blizzard, Sleet and Aurora)
Twitter: Joncena111CP
Gmail: Thutroll@gmail.com
Skype: joncena111cp

Until then,
Waddle on...

-Joncena111

Admin 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map