Image Map

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Puffle Party Confirmed

Hey Penguin Friends! Guess what? I'm back after the horrible cold I got last week I'm finally here to let you guys know anything new that happens on the island! Now lets get started, Polo Field made an exciting announcement last week during Field Friday regarding next month’s party. And most of you already know what it's about… it’s the Puffle Party!
Puffle-Party-2013-Cheats
7cFZWyA
(Photo credit goes to its respective owner)
I know we just finished the Star Wars Rebels Party last week and the Sound Studio party has not even begun yet but are you excited? I' sure I am because it’s all about PUFFLES! :-D
So what do you think? Are you exited for the Puffle Party 2015? Let us know with a comment below!
-Fire3000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map