Image Map

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Author; Nicoray

Hello Legopuffle viewers my names Nicoray and I'm apart of the Legopuffle family now! I actually own a blog myself that I recently started here's the link http://nicoscpworld.blogspot.com/ now you guys can view my post on there as well. I've been a Club Penguin player for a pretty long time so I do know plenty information about the game. I've been in the Club Penguin twitter community since January 11th 2015. I've also worked for a few other Club Penguin related blogs a few months back. I'm pleased to know I'll be blogging for such a great blog with many great people.

I hope you guys enjoyed my introduction post and I'd be glad to answer any questions you guys have for me in the comments below.

That's it for me. Waddle on! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map