Image Map

Sunday, June 28, 2015

EPIC Inside Out Takeover Spoilers!

Hi everyone! Now we will probably not be able to explore Rochopper's mind but his memory's in a scavenger hunt! There will even be a little Puzzle Minigame with quite a few Inside Out characters. So why are we still chatting let's get started!


WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL THIS PARTY THEN I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU STOP READING THIS POST.
  • WHAT?! The angry core memory is missing!? 
  • What are we doing standing around? 
  • Done! Now I'm gonna make sure that never happens again! 
  • This got me so flamed up! Those crabs STOLE the Migrator!
  • Gotcha! Now back to Headquarters. We have to return this NOW!
  • Gadzooks! Captain Rockhopper has washed up on shore, and he's discombobulated! That means he's a little out of it. I’ll construct a gadget to help him. Come back next week, I'll need your help!
  • Captain Rockhopper needs your help! His emotions and memories are erratic. It's catastrophic! Explore his mind and by entering the Mind Melder 3000 in the Forts!
  • Brilliant work! The Mind Melder 3000 didn't have any of the side effects I'd predicted. A successful test! Oh and Rockhopper seems well too.
  • Ahoy! I be feeling ship shape again! And i think I have ye to thank for it, matey.Now I just hope Yarr still be sailing me ship. Har har!
  • Whew. Safe and sound. Probably... Let's check it again.
  • Oh no, no, no! This was way up on the crow's nest. Eeek!
  • That was terrifying! Now we need to survive the trip back to the Headquarters...
  • We're going to look for the fear core memory?! It’s not safe out there!
  • Yay us! I always knew you could do it.
  • Aww! This was when Rockhopper discovered Yarr. What an amazing day!
  • Everything is looking up now!
  • There's a missing happy core memory, and we need to find it! I'm positive you can do it.
  • Let's go through the entrance on the right!
  • Whoo-hoo! You've found all the core memories. Captain Rockhopper will be adventuring again soon!
  • Take this background as thanks for your help!
  • I didn’t think we could do it. No really.
  • The stinky cheese ran out one time. That was the worst.
  • The sad core memory is missing. We could try to find it, but we probably won't.
  • We still need to bring it all the way back to Headquarters. We're doomed.
  • I'm Joy. It's great to meet you! Small problem—Rockhopper's core memories are scattered around his mind! Collect them in this bag.
  • Finally! Now let's get outta here, seriously. Back to the Headquarters.
There will also be a Minigame take a look:
  • Joy: Let's get that core memory back to the memory bank! Move blocks to clear the way! We're totally gonna make it. Yay!
  • Sadness: After we push these blocks, I need some alone time. I bet putting the core memory back is going to be really hard.
  • Anger: Put that core memory back, no matter what! Congratulations, Club Penguin. You've ruined puzzles!
  • Disgust: Let's get this over with. I am so done with this core memory. Move those blocks? I can't even.
  • Fear: What if we can't put the core memory back? THEN WHAT!? What the HECK IS THAT!? We have a problem.

I also found out that Members can Transform into Bing Bong and Rainbow Unicorn and even Collect Inside Out costumes for Joy, Disgust, Sadness, Fear, and Anger!

You may use this on your site as long as you give me the credit! (Thanks @Flip_Flap15 for letting us use this) or something like that :P. This party seems amazing, it also seems to be a major party. Because I have never seen so many dialogs on Club Penguin before. I can not wait for the Minigame! Comment your thoughts and suggestions below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map