Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Possible Future Party

Hey guys! As you know many rumors of a future party have been recently on the Social Networks, but could this be a hint to a possible future party in May? I think it is possible that CP is hinting us! Do you notice that "Futuristic" penguins? Or the "Gear Up for the Future? I really hope a Future Party is possible! Tons of penguins including me have always asked for a Future Party! I also think the "out-of-this-world" means something! Could we be going outerspace? Or could we conquer Mars? (xD) I really don't know but this means we now have infinite possibilities for a May Party! Could we have a "Futuristic" Music Jam? Could it be a Future Party? Or could it be the Violetta Takeover many penguins already hate? Let us know your theories below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Map